Many bettors in states where WynnBET Sportsbook is legal rave about how modern the app is and how it appeals to younger customers. But does WynnBET live up to expectations? Join our team of betting experts and find out more about how the WynnBET Sportsbook app holds up against the competition. In this complete WynnBET Sportsbook App Review, we’ve uncovered everything there is to know about this sportsbook. This includes where you can access it, what the sports coverage is like, and the bets available. We’ll also walk you through the download and registration process so you can start betting on your favorites right away.
WynnBET is a relatively new addition to the US sports betting market, launching its first legal sportsbook app in New Jersey in July 2020. WynnBET Sportsbook is the digital betting brand of well-known hospitality company Wynn Resorts: best known for its Wynn Las Vegas, Encore Boston Harbor, and Wynn Palace casinos and hotels.
Despite being the new kid on the block, WynnBET is growing fast and adding states to its sportsbook app portfolio.
Which States Is The WynnBET Sportsbook App Available?
The WynnBET Sportsbook app may have entered the already crowded NJ market quietly. But getting its license from the state’s Division of Gaming Enforcement was only the first step. WynnBET accelerated its growth, and since then, has been rolling out its app in more states.
Here are all the places in the US where you can legally use the WynnBET Sportsbook app:
- New Jersey: The WynnBET app made its debut in New Jersey in 2020. According to New Jersey’s online gambling laws, players in the state can also access the WynnBET NJ Casino in addition to the sportsbook.
- Colorado: The WynnBET sports betting app went live in Colorado in December 2020, making it the company’s second state after a successful NJ launch. It partnered with Full House Resorts in Cripple Creek.
- Indiana: WynnBET’s entry into Indiana also came via an agreement with Full House Resorts. Through this, WynnBET became the tenth legal online sportsbook in Indiana.
- Michigan: WynnBET Michigan opened its virtual doors in January 2021 through a multi-year partnership deal with GAN. WynnBET MI Sportsbook operates under the license of Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians, which has five casinos in the Great Lakes State.
- Tennessee: in April 2021, Tennessee became the sixth state in which the WynnBET app is available. The operator launched into TN’s online-only market following approval by the Tennessee Education Lottery. It also has a marketing partnership with the state’s NBA team, the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Virginia: In March 2021, the WynnBET VA Sportsbook app debuted as Virginia’s sixth online sportsbook. The operator is the authorized gaming partner of NASCAR through a partnership with Richmond Raceway and Martinsville Speedway.
WynnBET already secured market access in several other states, including Iowa, Nevada, Ohio, and Massachusetts. The company is also looking at opportunities in Illinois and Pennsylvania. Its launch in each of these states is in different stages and depends on license eligibility, legislation, and regulatory approval.
However, it is clear that WynnBET Sportsbook is fast-tracking across the US market. They will likely launch in more states soon.
Visit our offers page regularly to stay updated with state coverage, promotions, and more WynnBET news.
WynnBET Sportsbook App Review: Unique Features
The WynnBET sports betting app may have been a little late to the party, but it quickly became a known sportsbook in the US legal sports betting industry.
In addition to having a trustworthy name behind it, its success comes down to having great features that bettors love. These unique features set it apart from other sportsbook operators, giving it an edge over the competition.
Here are our favorite unique features:
OpenSports Product Suite
Through a partnership between WynnBET and Scientific Games, a pioneer in the gambling world, the WynnBET Sportsbook app offers the OpenSports product suite. This technology creates stable and scalable software for the app, enabling users to customize their betting interface. It makes placing bets easier and more enjoyable.
Within the OpenSports product suite, Don Best Sports also provides risk and liability management, taking the WynnBET app’s user experience to the next level. However, at the moment, the OpenSports products are only live in three of the states where the WynnBET Sportsbook app is available: Indiana, Virginia, and Tennessee. But the company is planning to roll out this software in other states soon.
Simple Betting Options
Most online sportsbooks are trying to add many unique and unusual bets to their available options these days. Examples include custom bets, paid contests, and whole new betting types entirely. However, the WynnBET app keeps things simple, which is now a unique feature as the rest of the competition is getting creative, sometimes even too creative.
If you’re looking for a load of unusual bets, the WynnBET Sportsbook app isn’t for you. But one of this app’s major benefits is that it breathes simplicity, making it a fantastic option for beginners who want to try the world of online sports betting without it being overly complicated. That’s probably why WynnBET Sportsbook is so popular with younger crowds that are just getting into sports betting.
Even if you are an experienced player looking for good sports coverage, competitive odds, and straightforward bets, visit our offers page and claim a WynnBET welcome bonus to get you started.
WynnBET Sportsbook App Review: Bet & Spin Feature
As you play on the WynnBET app, you will earn “chips” for your losses and your first deposit. You can then use these chips to have a turn on the spin wheel, a Wheel of Fortune-style wheel which is loaded with promotions and awards, each time you place a parlay bet. To use this feature, you simply tap the “spin the wheel” button on the bet receipt, and the bonus you land on will automatically be added to your wager.
The awards available include odds boosts, ranging anywhere from a 5% to a 50% boost. With parlays already being loved for their large potential payouts, this can increase your winnings even more! You may also land on parlay insurance to cover your losses if one of your parlay sections loses. Full insurance essentially turns your parlay into a risk-free bet, whereas event insurance will cover a certain number of legs. For anyone who loves placing parlay bets, the Bet & Spin feature is a great addition!
What Sports Betting Markets Are Available On WynnBET?
One reason the sportsbook rates so well in this WynnBET Sportsbook App review is because of the impressive sports coverage. WynnBET offers betting options for most US and international sports.
Although some states offer more sports than others, here’s the list of the most popular sports markets and leagues available on the WynnBET betting app:
- NFL and NCAA Football
- NBA and NCAA Basketball
- MMA and Boxing
- Rugby League and Rugby Union
- Motorsports (NASCAR)
What Bet Types Are Available At WynnBET?
This WynnBET Sportsbook App review will now walk you through the common betting types allowed on this sports betting platform.
Here’s a closer look and a brief explanation of what’s currently available:
- Moneyline: These are the most straightforward bets that you’ll find on every sportsbook. Here, you simply bet on which team you think will win the sporting event. On the WynnBET app, the odds for moneylines are usually better than the competition.
- Propositions: Betting on the chance of specific events happening instead of the final game score is known as a proposition bet or “prop” for short. WynnBET has a good selection of props, especially for in-play live bets.
- Point Spreads: When making a point spread bet on the WynnBET Sportsbook app, you’re betting on the point difference between the two sides. The sportsbook will predict the margin of victory for the winning team, and you can bet against this amount.
- Totals: A total, also known as an over/under bet, tries to predict the total amount of points that both teams will score in combination throughout the game. The WynnBET app will have already predicted a predetermined amount, and you’ll be betting above or below this figure.
- Futures: Major events in the sporting calendar, such as the Super Bowl, will often have future wagers available. This is where you bet on the outcome of a game or championship coming up in the future.
- Parlays: On the WynnBET mobile app, you can roll several individual bets or “legs” into one to form a parlay bet. All the legs have to come in for the bet to win, which makes payouts less likely. However, guess correctly, and you’ll receive a much bigger payout.
- Round Robins: Not for beginner betters, round robins are a complex form of wager that combines multiple parlays into one.
- Live Betting: The WynnBET app lets you place wagers in real-time, with odds being updated as the game unfolds. Unfortunately, the app doesn’t offer live streaming or advanced live game stat updates, but there is a good selection of in-play wagers and great odds.
Downloading The WynnBET Mobile App On Your Mobile Device
If you are thinking about using the WynnBET Sportsbook app on your mobile, you have two options. Because the WynnBET website is built with HTML5 technology, you can access it from the browser of any mobile device.
But if you are planning to use WynnBET Sportsbook on your phone most of the time, downloading and installing the WynnBET mobile app provides a more convenient way to place wagers on the go. It provides better connectivity, robust mobile usability, and in-app notifications of games, results, odds, and promotions. We recommend the app to anyone looking to take their mobile betting experience to the next level.
WynnBET has developed both an iOS and Android app, so all different smartphone and tablet users can benefit. They’re both quick, responsive, and allow you to gamble easily from anywhere within state lines. Here’s a closer look at both and how you can download and install them to your device.
How To Download The WynnBET Online App For iOS Devices
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can download the WynnBET Sportsbook mobile app through the following steps:
- Log into the Apple App Store from your device.
- Search for the WynnBET Sportsbook app for your state.
- Tap the download button to install the WynnBET app.
You must allow your device’s location to be detectable so WynnBET can legally confirm that you are in the state. If not, the app’s Geolocation software won’t track you, and you won’t be able to place bets. Either during the installation or once you launch the WynnBET Sportsbook app, you should see on your screen a prompt asking you to allow the app to use your device’s location. You can also approve location tracking from your device settings.
What Customers Say About The WynnBET iOS App
The WynnBET iOS app has mixed reviews from customers. Interestingly, the ratings are different between states. For example, WynnBET NJ Sportsbook has a score of 3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 118 customer reviews. WynnBET Michigan has a lower score of 2.7 stars from 102 reviews. This may have something to do with the other betting options available in each state, giving residents different expectations and making different comparisons.
When reading through the reviews, most of the negative comments relate to the welcome promotion. There are complaints that the 20x wagering requirements are not made clear, making withdrawals difficult. However, WynnBET Sportsbook gets a lot of love for its intuitive interface and exceptional customer service. All the comments received a response from the sportsbook operator, showing that WynnBET cares about its customers.
How To Download The WynnBET Online App For Android Devices
If you have an Android device, you won’t find the WynnBET app on the Google Play Store in a few legal states. Instead, you will need to download it directly from the sportsbook’s website by following these steps:
- Open your mobile browser and navigate to the WynnBET Sportsbook website.
- Tap the ‘download for Android’ button.
- Check the “enable this download from an unknown source” box when prompted – this is a safe download, so don’t worry!
Still, players from New Jersey, Indiana, Colorado, or Tennessee should be able to search and download the app via Google Play for a more straightforward setup. Remember that similar to iOS users, you will need to allow the WynnBET Sportsbook app to use your Android device’s location.
What Customers Say About The WynnBET Android App
The Android version of the WynnBET app received more positive feedback than the iOS version. When looking at reviews on Google Play, the NJ and CO WynnBET betting app has been awarded 4 stars out of 5, and the IN app has been given 4.5 stars from 13 customers. Again, negative feedback is mainly related to payments. However, WynnBET has fixed all issues, with one player changing his review to 5 stars after receiving help from customer support.
Where To Download The WynnBET Sportsbook App
The WynnBET Sportsbook app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or directly from the WynnBET Sportsbook website. If you need help finding the best way to download the WynnBET Sportsbook app on your device, visit our offers page. You will have all the information on WynnBET and other legal sportsbook apps in your state. And once you decide which app to use, you’ll have safe and secure links to download the app to your device. Using our links will also guarantee that you get a generous welcome promotion to kickstart your sports betting adventure.
How Do I Create An Account On The WynnBET Sportsbook App?
Once you have downloaded the WynnBET Sportsbook app, you will need to sign up and verify your account before you can make any wagers. This is very easy and includes the following steps:
- Open the WynnBET Sportsbook app on your device, and tap the “register” button.
- Enter your email, home address, full name, phone number, and the last four digits of your SSN. You’ll also need to set up a secure password and security questions.
- Agree to the T&Cs and confirm that you are of legal gambling age, which should be either 18 or 21, depending on where you’re playing from.
- Tap the “complete registration” key to finish the sign-up process.
Once you signed up, be sure to turn on location sharing so that the WynnBET app can monitor where you are. If WynnBET cannot determine whether you’re in a legal jurisdiction, you won’t be able to place wagers. You will also need to verify your account and provide proof of ID.
How Do I Deposit And Cash Out On The WynnBET Sportsbook App?
The WynnBET Sportsbook app offers only a few banking methods for funding your account and cashing out your winnings. Payment methods include:
- Credit cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Pay+ Card
In some states, it is also possible to deposit and withdraw at the casino cage at WynnBET’s land-based partners, such as at Caesars Casino in Atlantic City. No matter which deposit method you use, all funds will be credited to your WynnBET betting account instantly, and you can start placing wagers right away.
Except for cash which you are handed immediately, PayPal withdrawals are the quickest and take up to 48 hours to clear. Play+ Cards take three to five business days, and eChecks take even longer. Remember, you’ll only be able to withdraw using a method already used to fund your account, and credit card payouts aren’t available.
WynnBET Sportsbook App Review: FAQs
Can I deposit with credit cards at the WynnBET app?
Yes, you can. The WynnBET Sportsbook app accepts credit card deposits. But keep in mind that some banks will automatically block transactions on gambling sites, even if you are trying to deposit at a legal sportsbook app. These banks include Bank of America, Capital One, and Union Bank. Also, note that credit cards are only available for deposits, so you will need another method to make withdrawals. A full outline is provided in the prior section of this WynnBET Sportsbook App Review.
Can I bet on college sports on the WynnBET app?
Yes, the WynnBET Sportsbook mobile app allows you to bet on college sports. But keep in mind that every state has different laws that also include different college betting policies. While some states like Indiana allow betting on all college sports, New Jersey doesn’t allow betting on collegiate teams and events within the state.
Can I bet anonymously on the WynnBET app?
No, you cannot bet anonymously. When signing up to the WynnBET Sportsbook app, you will need to provide personal information that includes your full name, date of birth, home address, and social security number. Before WynnBET Sportsbook can legally process your withdrawals, you will also need to verify your account by sending documents such as a copy of your photo ID. A full outline of this process was listed earlier in this WynnBET Sportsbook App review.
Can I watch any sports via the WynnBET app?
No, the WynnBET app does not offer live game streaming or advanced in-game stats. But WynnBET still has excellent sports coverage and live betting with competitive odds, so you can place your bets in real-time and see how the game unfolds. If you are interested in watching games through your betting app, check our offer pages for sportsbooks that offer live streaming.
Can I also play online casino games at WynnBET?
Yes, you can play online casino games using the WynnBET app. However, this feature will only be available if online casino gambling has been legalized and regulated in your state.